Dr Pablo Iglesias psychiatrist, Palma
Doctor in Medicine from the University of Freiburg, Germany. Psychiatrist and psychotherapist. Motivational therapy and cognitive behavioural therapy.
- Medical Director of the Rhein Jura Klinik private psychiatry and psychotherapy clinic, Germany.
- Head of department of the Friedenweiler private psychiatry and psychotherapy clinic, Germany.
- Psychiatrist at the Internationales Facharztzentrum “Clínica Picasso”
- Professor of psychiatry at the Nursing School of Freiburg.
- Director of the mental health unit of the Centro Neurológico OMS-42.
- Juaneda Clinic, Psychiatry and Psychology Unity, outpatient clinic for depression and alcohol detoxification.
- Manacor Hospital, psychiatric emergency service.
- Son Dureta University Hospital Palma de Mallorca, acute unit and consultation service.
- Psychiatrist for ABDEM, the Balearic Multiple Sclerosis Association. Specialist in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, Motivational Therapy and Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT).
- 2006 Doctor in Medicine from the University of Freiburg, Germany, publication of “CUM LAUDE” doctoral thesis on Alcoholism and Depression.
- 2002-2007 Psychiatry residency at the University Hospital of Freiburg, Germany.
- 2002 Degree in Medicine and Surgery from the University of Salamanca.